We love you, too, NC!
Thank you North Carolina!
- RT @OrangeChill: @AmericanMLTDWN thanks for delicious breakfast today. Great to meet up again. Grilled pimento cheese with ham yum - no pic… 3 hours ago
- "@chanlea: @AmericanMLTDWN Can't wait! Pic looks great. #frameworthy" @ourstatemag 7 hours ago
- February ourstatemag : Sandwich Issue...#GrilledCheese #MeltGods don't miss it instagram.com/p/yPyJGouZ0x/ 9 hours ago
- @SEEDS_nc thanks for the rosemary yo! Smells beautiful 9 hours ago
- Thanks @shevais! It's a pretty killer piece in @ourstatemag 9 hours ago
Search the Site
Tag Archives: food trucksImage Image Image
Do you use Square Wallet? If you do, you can use it to give the gift of gooey melts from the truck. Here is how it will work:
1. Download the square wallet app on your iPhone or Android device and sign up, if you haven’t already.
2. Show up to the truck with your smartphone and select the “Send Gift Card” option. the amount can be any denomination ($5, $10, $15 and up). Send the e-gift card via email to your colleague, partner, family member, etc.
We take care of the rest from there. Since money doesn’t expire, these don’t either.
Happy Holidays from the American Meltdown Team
We start serving at noon with Chirba Chirba dumplings and more of your favorite local food trucks! Come celebrate the season with us.
TIME: Parade begins at 11:00am
DATE: Saturday, December 15, 2012
PLACE: Town Hall Dr., Morrisville, NC 27560
For the first time, following the parade, there will be a vendor fair offering food, entertainment and a variety of shopping opportunities for you to find just the right holiday gift for that special person on your list. The festive atmosphere will make
your spirits soar as you share the afternoon with family and friends.
Also, to help with young children while you attend the parade and festival, The Goddard School of Morrisville, NC is offering FREE Professional Child Care for children ages from 4 months to 7 years. Please click on the link on the left side of this page for more details.
VENDOR FAIR from 12:00n to 4:00pm
Located in the Morrisville Chamber of Commerce/Town of
Morrisville parking lots
More information here
Looking for a new option to cater a party? We can cater your companies holiday party or any special event. Contact us at email@example.com for bookings.